The Montgomery Office seeks a talented and experienced Technical Support Specialist to handling tickets on the helpdesk for computer systems, applications, security and configurations within the company network infrastructure; ensuring that network systems and related procedures adhere to company standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve tickets. Which includes. Installing software staging equipment, modifies, and makes minor repairs to computer hardware and software systems.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Helps design and implement networks.
- Assists in placing orders and deployment.
- Documents hardware and software updates.
- Keeps up to date on technical advancements.
Supervisory Responsibilities (If any)
- Supervise Technicians within the department and in remote locations. Will have the ability to interview and select additional technicians as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees.
- A process of improving mindset.
- Able to tackle problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy.
- Software maintenance and testing capability.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles and operating systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Customer-service focus.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Hands-on problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Adobe Products, Active Directory and Microsoft Server
- Associates degree or above in computer science, information systems
- Prior experience working on a Helpdesk, in IT, or similar technical function.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for identifying new business opportunities.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing media environment.
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience and performance.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and talented team in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
Based in Montgomery, Alabama, CNHI is a leading provider of local news and information, offering a wide array of print and digital products in numerous communities in 22 states. For more information about CNHI, please visit www.cnhi.com (http://www.cnhi.com/).
The Montgomery Office is located in the historical downtown Montgomery, AL and is a growing city. It is a popular tourist attraction among travelers because of its breathtakingly impressive growing industry as well as rich history and culture. The area offers a wealth of outdoor recreational opportunities, fascinating museums, premier shopping spots, and an excellent quality of life.
CNHI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally-protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. CNHI will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.
Interested candidates should email their resume to: Pam Zellers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Next Step: Complete the applicant screening below, save the confirmation number and submit it with application or resume.
WOTC Applicant Screening – CNHI, LLC – Work Opportunity Tax Credits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com