If you are a dynamic advertising professional with experience in the digital space who knows how to drive results, then this is your opportunity.
The Oskaloosa Herald seeks an experienced advertising sales professional to focus on account management and new business development. We set the stage for your success with an interactive sales and product training program that focuses on traditional and digital marketing solutions.
Meet local business owners and decision-makers to uncover their business needs, collaborate with colleagues to design custom marketing packages, go on sales calls, analyze campaign results and celebrate your successes.
For this position you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Passion for digital advertising
- Knowledge of needs-based selling
- Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent communication and presentation skills-written and verbal
- Assertiveness, goal-orientation and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Solid computer skills including ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Earn a base salary plus commission, with benefits including insurance, paid vacation and 401k.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to General Manager Kyle Ocker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ottumwa Courier and Oskaloosa Herald are CNHI, LLC newspapers. CNHI, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com