The Eagle-Tribune in North Andover, Mass., and North of Boston Media Group is searching for a full-time Jr. Account.
• Prepare journal entries.
• Responsible for various month end closing and reporting tasks.
• Oversee month end newsprint physical inventory and related analyses.
• Prepares account analyses and reconciliations.
• Support the credit operation
• AP invoice processing
• Recording & tracking recurring invoices
• Tracking purchase orders
• Support daily account functions as needed.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and reporting skills proficiency
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
• Exhibit a willingness to assist where needed
• Minimum of Associates degree in Accounting required
• 1-2 years basic accounting experience
Work in person Monday-Friday 8 hours a day.
Comprehensive benefits package offered to all full-time (30+ hours) employees EOE.
Send cover letter and resume to: Kcalderan@northofboston.com
The Eagle-Tribune is a CNHI newspaper. Based in Montgomery, Alabama, CNHI is a leading provider of local news and information, offering a wide array of print and digital products in numerous communities in 22 states.
CNHI is an equal opportunity employer and diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com