1. Will Rogers Classic Steak Cookoff. This new event takes place Saturday and is sanctioned by the Steak Cookoff Association (SCA). The SCA is a rapidly growing food contest organization sanctioning hundreds of steak cookoffs across the nation and internationally. This is a chance for everyone who loves watching cooking competitions to see one live! Local teams are welcome! Profits will go to the Rogers County Premium Auction held each fall at the conclusion of the Rogers County Fair. The auction honors and supports the top 4-H and FFA livestock exhibitors at our fair each year.
2. 48th Annual Oklahoma State Pickers and Fiddlers Championships. This event, that was previously held at the Tulsa State Fair, will take place Saturday and Sunday. The competition is organized by Oklahoma Fiddlers Inc and sanctioned by the National Oldtime Fiddler's Contest organization. Come watch and listen to great music! Admission to the competition is by $12 donation which is good for both days / kids under 10 are free.
3. Will Rogers Class Steer and Heifer Show. This annual event, done for youth cattle exhibitors in 4-H and FFA, will be Saturday. It's a day of competition and experience for the students and their cattle projects. There’s no admission charge.
1. This is designed to be a family-friendly weekend at the Claremore Expo.
2. Vendors will be set up inside the Expo Hall - this area is open to the public with no admission charge.
3. Food Trucks will be outside the main Expo entrance + J Farley's will have food inside the Expo in the concession area.