Positions available in Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia
The Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for growing our digital revenue by working collaboratively with members of the sales team and management. As the “go to” digital solutions expert in the advertising department, you’ll educate both our clients and staff on best practices for delivering digital solutions that deliver ROI for our customers.
This position accomplishes its mission through a combination of: 1) collaborative sales efforts with sales staff and key stake holders and 2.) Solo direct sales efforts on targeted accounts and industries.
The right candidate will find immediate success, benefiting from our excellent market reputation, 1000’s of pre-existing customer relationships and ready/willing team members eager to introduce Digital Services to their clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements digital solutions and campaigns for clients across our digital portfolio that meets our digital revenue and profitability goals while maximizing return-on-investment for the advertiser
- Proactively work with customers to keep retention of digital business above 80 percent
- Plays an active role in development of new business strategies to meet changing advertiser needs
- Provides ongoing communication about sales initiative success to department managers, and sales representatives as needed
- Provides input on staff’s digital sales performance and other advertising department issues, as needed
- Leads and educates team members by example thru high volume of internal and customer presentations
- Works with external digital solution vendors to understand their products and maximize the revenue opportunity available
- Some work in an office environment that may require sitting at a desk for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lifting up to 15lbs
- Must be a “digital citizen” - an active user of web and social media in your daily life
- Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent work experience
- 2 years minimum outside sales experience preferred with a demonstrated track record of growing revenue and customer count
- Interactive or internet media sales experience a plus
- Hunter Mentality for finding and developing new business
- Effective communication and professional appearance required
- Experience working with local merchants in the area – existing relationships with local businesses a plus
- Must have excellent organizational skills and demonstrate ability to develop extensive proposals with multiple products
- Must hold a valid driver's license and dependable vehicle, as travel is required
- Strong computer skills are required, with ability to use Microsoft Office systems including Word, Excel and Power Point. (Previous experience with developing Power Point presentations and/or proposals a plus.) Also proficiency with Social Media sites, SEM, and SEO is a plus
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Must comply with all safety precautions and be subject to requirements of CNHI’s Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) Policy. These requirements include, but are not limited to satisfactory driving record, the maintenance of insurance, a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Interest and passion for digital, newspaper and marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the individual’s manager.
Qualified candidates send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.